All-in-one Excel Cheat Sheet
Here is a link to a file I created which has a lot of useful Excel information. This workbook should be used in conjunction with the online video lessons & tutorials. Some lessons have their own individual files which will be linked to in the post.
Download here: Excel Exposure – Master Workbook [4-30-2013]
This is the workbook which will be used in Video tutorials, and will be updated frequently for additional examples and information.
It is essentially an all-in-one Excel Cheat Sheet which includes:
- List of all Excel functions/formulas with explanation, syntax, category, and experience level ranking.
- List of all Excel shortcuts with explanation, shortcut method, category, and experience level ranking.
- Outline of Overall Lesson Plan, this will evolve over time but has many of the areas I plan to cover.
- Examples of Experience Level 1 Functions by category.
- Additional sheets which will be relevant to future lessons (Pivot Tables, Autofill, Data, etc).
- And much more!
Here’s an Excel 2003 version for those of you using it. There will be some sections of the Master Workbook that break because the features are not available in 2003, but I wanted to at least post a version that can be opened using 2003. Most of the information will still be relevant.