VBA Macro Walkthrough
One of the best ways of learning VBA is to take a look at completely functioning macros & code to see how others approach a problem. In this video lesson, I walk you through a Purchase Order Generator that I created using Excel and VBA. Throughout the video, the following topics are discussed:
– How to create unique userforms which allow users to input information in a separate window.
– Usage of VBA userform toolbox items such as Label, ListBox, TextBox, and Buttons.
– Coding related to specific events (when an item in a list is chosen, or a button is clicked).
– Declaring variables, and using worksheet functions in VBA.
– Populating Purchase Order sheet with relevant product information based on user’s selections.
Also, this is the first video lesson with HOMEWORK!! Please feel free to complete the assignments in the worksheet and send to email@example.com for feedback.
See the Guest Video Lesson of the Homework Solution here!