All-in-one Excel Cheat Sheet
Here is a link to a file I created which has a lot of useful Excel information. This workbook should be used in conjunction with the online video lessons & tutorials. Some lessons have their own individual files which will be linked to in the post. The workbook should work as intended with Microsoft Excel 2010 and 2013, although the videos are recorded in Excel 2010. For those with Excel 2003 or earlier, there is an alternative .xls version at the bottom of this page.
Download here: Excel-Exposure Master Workbook (1-20-17)
Be sure to click ‘Enable Editing’ in the top yellow bar if you see it. Example below:
This is the workbook which will be used in Video tutorials, and will be updated frequently for additional examples and information.
It is essentially an all-in-one Excel Cheat Sheet which includes:
- List of all Excel functions/formulas with explanation, syntax, category, and experience level ranking.
- List of all Excel shortcuts with explanation, shortcut method, category, and experience level ranking.
- Outline of Overall Lesson Plan, this will evolve over time but has many of the areas I plan to cover.
- Examples of Experience Level 1 Functions by category.
- Additional sheets which will be relevant to future lessons (Pivot Tables, Autofill, Data, etc).
- And much more!
Here’s an Excel 2003 version for those of you using an older Excel. There will be some sections of the Master Workbook that break because the features are not available in 2003, but I wanted to at least post a version that can be opened easier using Excel 2003 and earlier. Most of the information will still be relevant.